Get ready for an exciting Hvar Bodypainting weekend of creativity, beauty, and art at the stunning Hvar town!
Join us for two days on the 17th and 18th of June to witness the amazing art of body painting come to life on the beautiful Pakleni Islands and several locations in Hvar town. The Hvar Bodypainting Weekend is organized in partnership with Alex Barendregt, the founder of the World Bodypainting Festival, so you can be sure that this event will be of the highest quality.
Skilled artist teams from Austria, Italy, Spain, and Germany will be there to showcase their incredible talent and transform their models into living works of art.
This is a unique opportunity to witness the art of body painting up close and personal, in a gorgeous location that is sure to take your breath away.
Whether you’re an art enthusiast, a lover of festivals, or just looking for a fun and exciting weekend getaway, the Hvar Bodypainting Weekend is an event not to be missed.
1st day (17.06.):
Theme: underwater world
12:00 – 19:00
• 6 teams @Laganini (category brush& airbrush& special effects)
20 – 20:30
• photo shoot @Gariful terase
21 – 00:00
• photo session at a retreat house in Velo Grablje @”Kod Kapetana”
2. day (18.06.):
Theme: Welcome summer
11:00 – 18:30
• 6 bodypainting teams performed camouflage @Meneghello, Palmižana feat.jewelry by Tanja Ćurin
• 20:30 @Riva Marina Hvar hotel, photo session
• 22- 00 @Seven, face painting for public
• from 00:30 @ Carpe Diem Beach – photo session and face painting for public